Use our simple e-filing tool to receive your Child Tax Credit and any stimulus payments or corrections you are owed.

This is the right tool for you if:

  • You have a valid SSN or ITIN
  • You earned less than $12,400 if single, $24,800 if married filing jointly
  • You have not filed a return this year
  • You didn't receive the full amount of stimulus you were owed